help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] gift client

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift client
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:40:13 +0200

There is a Java client available at:
http://viper.unige.ch/research/projects/GIFT/Charmer-0.2b.tgz

There also used to be a link to the php interface on the viper web pages but I could not find it anymore. If there is interest in the php interface, I can send you a copy of it. There might not be much support but it is fairly easy to adapt.

Cheers, Henning

Amen Amen wrote:

I'm a student working on CBIRs, I've heard about GIFT and downloaded it but I can't find anywhere a client for the server, would you please help to get one with its source if possible because the link on the gift webpage is unavailable.

thanx

Dr. Henning Müller
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of Medical Informatics