help-gift

[help-GIFT] GIFT for cygwin under windows

From: Seventeen
Subject: [help-GIFT] GIFT for cygwin under windows
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:52:03 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

Sorry that I dont know how to make patches.
So I make the tar.gz files and let anyone who interested can download it
to make patches.

This one is the orginal source I download from gift site.

http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift-0.1.9.tar.gz

This one is the source codes that I'd done some modification which can
success compile under cygwin on windows. However, though the binary can
run, but when the client connect in, it will have errors like:

CHECKING:
+/+/+/+/CHECKING SUCCEEDED
VISITING:
CSessionManager.cc:1294:throwing AnVENotFound occured: Could not find
Session

Caught inServer Main:AnGIFTException occured: Could not find Session

The source code is in the following URL:

http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift-0.1.9-cygwin.tar.gz

Before you may success compile the gift under cygwin, you may need this
pre-required programs to compile programs.

http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift-prerequired.cygwin.tgz

BTW, I also made the rpm/deb files, but only testing the deb file under
Debian stable. RPM not test yet!

I use the SuSE gift-0.1.8.20020616-218.src.rpm to build 0.1.9 rpm. Then
use alien under Debian to transfer into deb file.

http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift_0.1.9-18_i386.deb
http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift-0.1.9-017.src.rpm
http://cle.linux.org.tw/seventeen/gift/gift-0.1.9-017.i686.rpm

Enjoy it!