help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Re: help-GIFT Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Re: help-GIFT Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:19:49 +0200

Dear Mercedes Perez Bermudez,

If your system indeed would not lack anything, things would work.

So somewhere there is an error and I suggest you the stuff I consider
the most probable error. This is the nature of asking other people for
help.

So, the printout you show me does not use any locally installed GIFT. It
uses a gift installed in /usr/local something.

I STRONGLY suggest you to get yourself the package from CVS and install
it in your home. Before that, UNINSTALL the stuff Fedora installed for you.
Otherwise you never know where GIFT gets the libraries from.

Best,
Wolfgang