help-gift

[help-GIFT] Chamer help

From: Ivan Eggel
Subject: [help-GIFT] Chamer help
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:27:28 +0200

Hello guys

I downloaded charmer to see how i can connect to a gift server via java.
As i noticed the main class is CharmerConnectionMRML. I an connect to a gift server without any problem, but if i try other things i get exceptions. Can anyone help me how to use this class??
I need the methods: getRandomImages, doSimilaritySearch. I'd also like to know how to get all images of a collection. Well id like to know just the basics actually but i can't get it workin, i' ve been trying for 2 days now.
Anyone there to help me?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Ivan