help-global

Windows usage

From: Vijay, Arjun
Subject: Windows usage
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:22:54 -0600

Hi
I am trying this out in Windows 2000.
I cant read the man pages in Windows.
So I need a step by step guide to document "global" source code as an
example to HTMLs.
So please tell me :
1. What exes are needed to be executed and in what way?
2. I am gettin some error messages like- "Input file specified two time".
3. How should be directory structure including the source code tree and
binaries?
Thanks.

Arjun Vijay
2757, Briargrove Drive
Aptt # 406,
HOUSTON, TX- 77057.
1.713.7836730(H)
1.713.4206227(W)
1.713.4204941(FAX)
address@hidden

This email and any files transmitted with it from El Paso
Energy Corporation are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender.