help-global

Re: Function Reference Question / Problem

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Function Reference Question / Problem
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 01:13:47 +0900

Hi,
> My question can be summarized as:
>
> - Is is possible to have global generate function references to "library"
>   functions to which I don't have the source code ? (sort of like printf).

Following modification may work for your purpose but on your own risk.

[global-4.0.1] (only for C language)

% diff gctags/C.c.org gctags/C.c
108c108
<                                       if (target == REF && defined(token))
---
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)