help-global

Re: GSYSMS

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: GSYSMS
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:14:59 +0900

Hi,
> gtags creates all these four files GTAGS, GRTAGS, GPATH and GSYMS.
> Is there some way to create GSYMS file only?
> gtags crashes after making  GTAGS, GRTAGS, GPATH file on my source tree, so
> I dont get GSYSMS file.

You can do it by the following procedure.

% cp global.conf $HOME/.globalrc        <- copy configuration file
% vi $HOME/.globalrc                    <- delete GTAGS, GRTAGS
        --------------------------------------
        diff .globalrc.org .globalrc
        77,78d76
        <       :GTAGS=gctags %s:\
        <       :GRTAGS=gctags -r %s:\
% cd /xxx/src                           <- source directory
% gtags -v

P.S.
Would you please send mail with plain text? Thank you.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)