help-global

Problem with Global

From: Thomas Marx
Subject: Problem with Global
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:21:31 +0200

Hi!
I want to use global for my software.
I have one root dir which contain my sources but the subdirs are linked in.
Unfortunately gtags cannot handle links.
So I tried setting GTAGSDBPATH and GTAGSROOT appropriate and walking with
'find -depth -follow ...' through my tree applying gtags to each dir.
The G* files are created but every entry is a './<filename>' so global cannot
find things.
How can I make it going?

Best regards and thanks in advance, Tom

Die Fachpresse ist sich einig: WEB.DE 20mal Testsieger! Kostenlos E-Mail,
Fax, SMS, Verschlüsselung, POP3, WAP....testen Sie uns! http://freemail.web.de