help-global

RE: gtags and emacs on WinNT

From: Richard Vanek (ELN)
Subject: RE: gtags and emacs on WinNT
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:47:51 +0100

>> but please tell me how I have to setup GTAGSROOT for Windows I always
>> getting:
>>
>> global: directory 'V:\src' not found.

> If you report the details then I may help you.

Well please tell me what details you like?
I am running binary distribution global (from web site) on WinNT 4.0 SP6.

G* files where created by the last global 4.2 build from src on Sun (this works
o.k.)

THe global running on WinNT can't find a directory where are the G* files. I
think the env. var. GTAGSROOT has not correct format.

What is the correct format to put in GTAGSROOT? my driectory is "v:\src"
Thank you for your time and help

-richo-