help-global

htags problem (Cygwin)

From: Jack_Goral
Subject: htags problem (Cygwin)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:20:03 -0600

Hi everybody:

After running 'gtags' I am trying to run 'htags' and I am getting following
error (Global 4.3) :

$ htags -fFnvat "Welcome to DSPro 4.2 source tour"
[Mon Feb 04 11:49:18  2002] Htags started
[Mon Feb 04 11:49:18  2002] (#) checking tag files ...
htags: GTAGS is not the latest one. Please remake it.

address@hidden /f/nai/src/SnifferPro4.2

The above is under Cygwin on Windows. I can run 'gtags' every time and I
was able to run htags only once.
After that I get the above error every time when running 'htags'. Removing
HTML directory does not help.
Files : Gpath, Grtags, Gsyms, Gtags are recreated when I run 'gtags'.
I was trying to remake gtags but it did not help.

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Jack Goral