help-global

Re: htags stops with "cannot fork"

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: htags stops with "cannot fork"
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:10:19 +0900

Hello,
> I can raise process limits and things, but my question is why should
> htags have been trying to fork lots of processes? And why did it not
> fall over before when doing what is presumably quite similar operations
> with the same large dataset in order to generate the files in the first
> place that are now being converted?

I think it will be solved if you remove your limits.
Would you please tell me the contents of the limitations if possible.

If you want to do the argument about the implementation of htags
then would you please repost the mail to address@hidden
--
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden> - Tama Communications Corporation
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3