Re: [Help-glpk] qp?

From: Dan, Ho-Jin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] qp?
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:08:10 +0900

Hi there,
I am a novice in glpk, and also interested in the quadratic programming.
I have a plan to construct qp which is used in the nonlinear programming.
Current state of the art seems to utilize the interior-point concept.
Can someone point out the place where to begin hacking sources
to construct QP by the linear complementary problem(classical attack)
or the interior-point method

regards,
Dan, Ho-Jin

Daniel Segre' wrote:

Hello,
I have been using glpk for some months now, and am extremely happy with
it. I was wondering whether any extension to Quadratic programming is
planned, or whether you know of any similar open source package that does
QP.
Thank you and best regards,
 Daniel Segre'

   Daniel Segre'
   Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School
   200 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
   http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/~dsegre/
   E-mail: address@hidden