Re: [Help-glpk] text editor for model files

From: Dominique Orban
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] text editor for model files
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:59:06 -0500

I wrote an Emacs Lisp mode for Ampl which provides syntax highlighting and indentation. It isn't perfect but since GLPK's modeling language is so similar to Ampl in its syntax, you should get good results. It might also work in X-Emacs, but i haven't tested it. Please do send me all your comments and suggestions for improvements. I will be happy to address them.

You can download the software at
http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~orban/goodies.html

Best,
Dominique

Gottfried Lindner wrote:

Hello,
has anyone of you developed a text editor for model files with special
features like syntax highlighting, syntax checking or other convenience
functions?

Greetings,
Gottfried.