[Help-glpk] 1st solution encountered with obj value > z

From: Shubhashis Ghosh
Subject: [Help-glpk] 1st solution encountered with obj value > z
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:35:04 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,
   Is there any way in glpk LP suit to get the first solution whose
objective value is larger than a specified value z (considering a
maximization problem)? i.e. simplex method starts with a basic solution,
suppose the corresponding objective value of the basic solution is less
than z. Now I want to stop the pivoting whenever it exceeds the objective
value z. Can anyone please help me in this regard?

-shubhashis