[Help-glpk] IOS Interface and MathProg Model Files

From: Sebastian Pokutta
Subject: [Help-glpk] IOS Interface and MathProg Model Files
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:35:04 +0100

Hi everbody!

Is there an easy way to transform a MathProg Model with corresponding data file into a IOS tree for integer optimization? I plan to implement a solver utilizing branch-and-cut, preprocessing aso for solving a specific problem (and slight variations). Since those models are formulated using MathProg I would like to "read" those models and process them then using the IOS framework.

Your help is greatly appreciated,
        Sebastian

Dipl.-Math. Sebastian Pokutta
Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Campus Duisburg -
Fakultät für Naturwissenschaften
Institut für Mathematik / LE 431
Lotharstr. 65 D - 47057 Duisburg

Telefon: +49 +2 03  3 79 - 1894 oder - 2667
Telefax: +49 +2 03  3 79 - 2528
E-Mail: pokutta AT math.uni-duisburg.de