Re: [Help-glpk] MathProg problem

From: Robert Fourer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MathProg problem
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:22:37 -0600

You should be able to declare an indexed collection of sets, for example:

   set BaseSET;
   set SetColl {BaseSET};

   param DataVals {s in BaseSET, t in SetColl[s]};

Each of the sets in the collection may be given different numbers of
elements.  For example the data file could contain:

   set BaseSET := a b c ;

   set SetColl[a] := ABD KDL ;
   set SetColl[b] := G H LKM H KI ;
   set SetColl[c] := ZZ YY XX ;

SetColl can be used similarly to index parameters, variables, constraints,
sums, and the like.

Bob Fourer
address@hidden

received 2/18/05 11:13 PM: