[Help-glpk] GLPK 4.8 preferences

From: Grzegorz Nowak
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK 4.8 preferences
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:09:32 +0200

Hi,

I have searched everywhere for information about how big problems the
glpsol tool version 4.8 can manage. I found that version 4.3 could
manage 100.000 constraints and 1000 variables. I don't think this is
true for version 4.8. In an university project I developed an problem
with 1680 variables, and it could be solved within reasonable time.
Where can I find any information about this topic? Any help is
appreciated.

Thank you

Grzegorz Nowak

p.s. I have also searched all the GLPK documentation without any luck