RE: [Help-glpk] call solve statement multiple times

From: Gottfried Lindner
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] call solve statement multiple times
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:17:15 +0200

Hello,

To my understandig the solve-Statement in the model has no effect.

There is an API call for reading the model, which fills the internal
data structures. For solving the problem there are other API functions
which must be called explicitly afterwords.

Regards
Gottfried Lindner

Mail: address@hidden
Besuchen Sie unsere Seite: