[Help-glpk] Memory allocation error

From: at205
Subject: [Help-glpk] Memory allocation error
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:29:16 +0100

I am writing a Java Gui which allows a user to run the model by pressing
the "run" button and change some parameters. I have written my mode in
MathProg and now I am using JNI for glpk. However I have a problem. After the
user presses "run" a lot times (sometimes more than once) Java gives me this
error:

ufree: ptr ..... memory allocation error

Do you think that it has to do with the solver?

My code for action listener of the button "run" looks like this:

    String model, data, output, solution, bounds ;
    double sol;

    GlpkSolver solver = new GlpkSolver();
    GlpkSolver newprob = new GlpkSolver();

        model = "singleperiod.mod";
        data = "datasingle.dat";
        output = "outputsingle.txt";
        solution = "solutionsingle.sol";
        bounds = "boundssingle.txt";

        newprob = solver.readModel(model,data,output);
        newprob.simplex();

        sol = newprob.getObjVal();
        newprob.printSensBnds(bounds);
        newprob.printSol(solution);

If someone knows Java can you please help me??

Thanks