[Help-glpk] Re: Cuts

From: mao
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Cuts
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:40:14 +0300

> I would like to know if is possible in GLPK to use the function "USECUTS"
> without solve the integer problem. I want to generate the cuts, from a
> matrix, and then create an MPS file with the situation after cuts. Can I do
> this?

Such a feature is not implemented. In principle, you could insert a call
to lpx_write_mps in lpx_intopt (file glplpx6d.c) to output the instance
created by the mip preprocessor (which generates the cuts), i.e. that one
which is passed to lpx_integer. However, it would be problematic to
interprete components of the preprocessed instance in terms of components
of the original instance.