Re: [Help-glpk] Linear program - Difficulty expressing a constraint

From: gaurav khanna
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Linear program - Difficulty expressing a constraint
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:35:50 +0400

I am sorry for the last post. That is not what I am looking at. Basically,
I have n non-negative variables and I want to ensure that one of them has
to be zero. Others could be zero or non-zero but not all can be non-zero
at once. How can I impose this constraint?

Regards
Gaurav

Gaurav Khanna
Phd Student