Re: [Help-glpk] Transport model by code

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Transport model by code
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:00:38 +0200

Hello Jose,

to find out if the problem is with the model and data files, please, run
glpsol -m your_problem.mod -d your_data.dat --check --wtxt output.out
and have a look at created file output.out.
(Glpsol is the stand alone solver provided with GLPK.)

A minimum working example file showing
- reading a problem
- writing with lpx_print_prob
- solving the problem
is

#include "glpapi.h"
int main()
{
  LPX *lp = NULL;
  lp = lpx_read_model("examples/sudoku.mod", "examples/sudoku.dat", NULL);
  lpx_print_prob(lp, "sudoku.out");
  lpx_std_basis(lp);
  lpx_simplex(lp);
  lpx_delete_prob(lp);
}

The example sudoku problem is provided in the source distribution
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.29.tar.gz

If You need further assistance, please, send a link to the relevant files or
add them as attachment.

Best regards

Xypron