Re: [Help-glpk] Level of messages output

From: Jose Monreal
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Level of messages output
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:48:02 -0400

And you have the PDF with the new API? does it exist?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Ali Baharev <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

> whats the difference between glp_simplex and lpx_simplex?

The glp_simplex is the current and supported version. The lpx_simplex
version will be removed, it is only kept for compatibility reasons.

I suggest you update to a recent version of GLPK.

> is there a way to turn off terminal output when doing lpx_simplex?

I have no idea why it does not work with the code you e-mailed. It
worked for me with 4.9 a long while ago.

Sorry i cannot be more helpful.

Good luck!

Ali

--