Re: [Help-glpk] Tables in GNU MathProg

From: Jiri K
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Tables in GNU MathProg
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:38:16 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, I did not realize this was possible.
I am generally struggling with getting a user friendly outputs from the
model, since the standard output file is quite difficult for further
handling and processing the data. I guess I am missing some important
point/knowledge, since this seems as a very basic thing. Writing outputs to
tables helps a lot, but for example I still don't know how to get an easy to
handle representation of marginals...