[Help-glpk] quick question about GLPK solver

From: Pattapon
Subject: [Help-glpk] quick question about GLPK solver
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:45:54 +0300

I #8217;m a senior year student try to finish my senior
project which is mainly using GLPK solver.

I am currently facing problem about the amount of time GLPK
required to solve each problem.

That #8217;s when I noticed --nopresol and it reduce my solving
time greatly.

I was wondering what does --nopresol do exactly? Will it effects
the answer or anything?

Do it have any side effects or trades off for its speed? Please
let me know..

Please respond as soon as you can..

Thank you so much

Pattapon, Thailand

I’m a senior year student try to finish my senior project which is mainly using GLPK solver.

I am currently facing problem about the amount of time GLPK required to solve each problem.

That’s when I noticed --nopresol and it reduce my solving time greatly.