[Help-glpk] Getting the number of simplex iterations

From: Joey Rios
Subject: [Help-glpk] Getting the number of simplex iterations
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:48:51 -0800

Hi all,

In the terminal output, there is an indication of how many simplex iterations have taken place.  Is there a way to get that information from the API for a given LP instance?  I am using a column generation procedure and I'd like to be able to ask how many iterations were performed after I've added a batch of columns.  For example, if I happen to add a batch of 10 columns, it may turn out that only two simplex iterations are performed.  I don't see a clean way to find out that only two iterations were performed.

If any further details are helpful, I'll gladly provide them.

Thanks.

(sorry if this message is a dupe, my browser hiccuped as I tried to send initially)

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.