Re: [Help-glpk] Accessing shadow prices in stand alone LP/Solver

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Accessing shadow prices in stand alone LP/Solver
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:50:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello Wafa,

unfortunately the current release does not support accessing dual values in
glpsol in the post processing phase.

I have suggested to patch GLPK to allow this.

You can download the patched source using subversion:
svn co svn://glpk.dyndns.org/svn/glpk/glpk/branches/glpk-4.35-dot/

For variables you can access lower bound (lb), upper bound (ub), dual value
(dual), value (val) of a variable x[3] like this:
x[3].dual
x[3].lb
x[3].ub
x[3].val

For constraints you can access lower bound (lb), upper bound (ub), dual
value (dual) of a constraint C[3] like this:
c[3].dual
c[3].lb
c[3].ub

Best regards