[Help-glpk] Obtain the variables values in a GLPK 4.8 Java Interface

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: [Help-glpk] Obtain the variables values in a GLPK 4.8 Java Interface
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:27:17 -0300

Hello,

I am currently using GLPK with the Java interface developped and made available in the following website: http://bjoern.dapnet.de/glpk/
When I solve a LP and I want to retrieve the values of the solution (using getColPrim() and getColDual(), for example), these values (they are of type double) are always rounded to the lower integer. Yet, the routine printSol(), that prints the solution into a file, doesn´t approximate these values. The objective value (accessed by getObjVal()) isn´t approximated either.

Is there some parameter to customize this rounding? Or do I have to contact the designer of the Java interface to solve my problem?
I am sorry I cannot provide a piece of code quickly (mine is rather complex), but I hope you won´t need it to answer my question.

Sylvain