Re: [Help-glpk] Announcement: release of PyMathProg 0.1

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Announcement: release of PyMathProg 0.1
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

Assume you have python 2.5 and GLPK (4.4 or later) and PyGLPK (version 0.3) in
place, just unzip the zip file into a folder and issue command:

python dynaqueens.py

to play with that example.

Help in the following ways are more than welcome:
1. tutorials and samples.
2. bug reports
3. feature request
4. code contribution