Re: [Help-glpk] CPLEX API - missing routines

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] CPLEX API - missing routines
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:46:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello Chris,

the documentation in file doc/glpk.pdf of the source distribution available
at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.30.tar.gz.

To update existing coefficients you can use the following routines:
glp set mat row—set (replace) row of the constraint matrix
glp set mat col—set (replace) column of the constraint matrix

To incrementally build the matrix you can use
glp add rows—add new rows to problem object
glp add cols—add new columns to problem object

Currently a function like CPXchgcoeflist does not exist in GLPK.
The description can be found at:
http://www.uni-koeln.de/rrzk/software/fachuebergreifend/or/cplex_doku/refcallablelibrary/html/functions/CPXchgcoeflist.html

To change a coefficient in GLPK you first have to read the row,
column, or matrix and then replace it.

Best regards

Xypron