Re: [Help-glpk] Supply Network Planning in Glpk

From: João Flávio F . Almeida
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Supply Network Planning in Glpk
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:06:07 -0300

Actually,

the model begins on page 42 and finishes on page 50. (
Section 3.1)

Thank you,

João Flávio

2010/6/14 JoaoFlavio <address@hidden>
Dear Glpk users, I have been trying to formulate a network flow problem of Supply Network Planning in Glpk, but I think the material balance flow and Bill of material constraints aren't well formulated, leading to inconsistent results. I appreciate if any could help me to formulate this problem in Gmpl; I attach the .mod and .dat file that I tried to formulate and the reference book. The model and its data are on pages 68-72. Thank you, João FlávioSNP_44.zipReal_Optimization_with_SAP_APO.pdfSNP_44.zip
João Flávio de Freitas Almeida

Sent from the Gnu - GLPK - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.