Re: [Help-glpk] new wikibook : two questions

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] new wikibook : two questions
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:42:09 +0200

Hello Robbie,

>  * are (32 and 64-bit) Windows binaries part
>    of the official release .. or are they
>    produced by third-party efforts

the official release is the one released on
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk

Windows binaries are released by a separate project
on http://winglpk.sourceforge.net based on the official
source files and on GLPK-Java.

>  * which is the preferred term: MathProg or
>    GMPL .. and are the two interchangeable?
"GNU MathProg modeling language"
is the term used on
http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/

Best regards