Re: [Help-glpk] One more question about how to use GLPK for specific pro

From: Pietro Scionti
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] One more question about how to use GLPK for specific problem
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dmitriy Yun wrote:

> Yes, I use this wrapper.
> I used the example from Program.cs to create c# code for my problem
> (at least I tried to do it).
> Do you mean that I can use this C# wrapper to load data from .CSV file.

You can load data from CSV using GLPK itself writing the necessary
instructions in the model. Refer to the tables.PDF documentation file for
this

Dmitriy Yun wrote:

> Am I right understand that this C# wrapper is a wrapper for GLPSOL
> standalone solver?

This library (kudos to yoyovicks for it) wraps the GLPK API. You can do this
if you want to use GLPSOL:
* have your program generate a text file with the model (which itself knows
where to find its csv data)
* instantiate a new System.Diagnostic.Process calling the GLPSOL executable
with the necessary parameters and output redirected to file
* Read and parse output information from file