Re: [Help-glpk] Preprocessing - Interior Point Method

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Preprocessing - Interior Point Method
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:08:23 +0400

> How is the presolver invoked for the interior point method?
> There is no field in glp_iptcp for this purpose.

Currently the preprocessor is not used in glp_interior, though it is
designed to allow recovering interior-point solutions as well. For
testing/debugging you can call npp_build_prob, apply glp_interior to the
transformed problem, and then call npp_postprocess to recover the
original solution. (As I said in my previous mail, it would be
reasonable to allow the user to access the preprocessed problem object,
which currently is not available on api level.)