Re: [Help-glpk] Re: a mistake with thinking

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: a mistake with thinking
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:32:53 +0400

> one more question:
>
> is it possible to pass an array-solution x[i,j,t] (defined as variable) to
> an another GLPSOL script and use it as a param-array ?

You may use something like this in your first model:

. . .
solve;
. . .
table result{i in I, j in J, t in T} OUT "CSV" "result.csv":
   i, j, t, x[i,j,t];
. . .

and then read x in your second model, for example, as follows:

. . .
set IJT;
param x{(i,j,t) in IJT};
. . .
table result IN "CSV" "result.csv":
   IJT <- [i,j,t], x[i,j,t];
. . .

For more details please see the glpk documentation.