RE: [Help-glpk] Retreiving a callback when integer-feasiblesolutions are

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Retreiving a callback when integer-feasiblesolutions are found in the feasibility-pump heuristic.
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:30:28 +0400

> Thanks, does this mean that even if multiple I-F's are found
> prior to the search tree that I will only be able to recover
> the last heuristic solution?

Yes. However, currently the fp heuristic is applied only once to
the root node, so only one solution can be found in this way.

I'd like to say that the idea is to call, if necessary, all primal
heuristics directly from the callback routine that would eliminate the
issue, but unfortunately the fp heuristic is still not available on api
level.