[Help-glpk] Decision var

From: Kasper Tordrup
Subject: [Help-glpk] Decision var
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:22:57 +0100

Hi Guys
I got a question regarding a decision var.
My problem is that I got this decision var, that is kinda half decision var and half a constant.
So my question is, is it possible so define some of the values of a decision var in the data file and let GLPK decide the rest?

I know that one way to solve this is just to "subtract" the ones that is set from the problem and then solve the rest, but it would be nice to know if I could do it like that also.

Best regards,
Kasper