Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing GLPK on Windows]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing GLPK on Windows]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:00:54 +0100

Hello Raymond,

please, register for the GLPK help list as described
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk
otherwise your mails have to be forwarded manually.

Compiled binaries including the jar files are available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/

The batch file I used for building is included or you find it at
http://winglpk.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/winglpk/trunk/Build_WinGLPK.bat

Some of the tools used are provided by
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

If you prefer to compile yourself and get stuck, please, provide the
output of
glpk-4.47\w64\Build_GLPK_with_VC10_DLL.bat
and of
glpk-4.47\w64\Build_JNI_with_VC10_DLL.bat
(assuming 64bit Windows)

Best regards

Xypron
-------- Original-Nachricht --------