[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Mapping GLPK "plain text" output back to mincost Dimac

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Mapping GLPK "plain text" output back to mincost Dimacs Input]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:43:21 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Dr. Mike Olson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:32:59 -0400

I have successfully decoded the plain text solver output from GLPK that
results from a DIMACS mincost input file.

However, I am having difficulty mapping the flow values back to the
original input arcs.  I originally assumed that input and output each
observed the same line ordering in the input and output text files, so
that for example the last line of solution output corresponded to the
last input arc.  This does not seem to be the case, however.  Lacking
labels, I'm at a loss.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance.