Re: [Help-glpk] Help Needed

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help Needed
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:44:51 +0400

> We have plan to use GLPK Java utility JAR file and GLPK native solver
> to get the linear programming solution as optimization engine for one
> of our application.
>
> We are going to use JAR file for API but we are not changing or
> extending anything in the JAR file as well as native solver.
>
> Can I use this for my application development and distribute to my
> client?

Both the glpk package and the glpk java binding are free software
distributed under the GNU GPL v3. This means that this software can be
used and distributed freely under the conditions stated by the GNU GPL.

For more details please see:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html