[Help-glpk] [Fwd: syntax coloring and code folding file]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: syntax coloring and code folding file]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:02:07 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jolay606 <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: syntax coloring and code folding file
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:12:25 +0200

Hi,

I have made a quick and dirty syntax coloring file for GMPL, for use in KDE
katepart. It is heavily inspired from the out of the box katepart C++ syntax
file and features code folding through tags #BEGIN and #END
It is to be installed in ~/.kde4/share/app/katepart/syntax .

I find it useful when someone is modeling in GMPL with kate eventhough there
are still missing GMPL keywords.
That is why I submit it to you, please feel free to modify, correct, enhance,
or translate for another editor.

Best regards
jolay