[Help-glpk] Building a graph on the fly

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: [Help-glpk] Building a graph on the fly
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:06:37 -0300

Hi all,

I need to solve a minimum cost flow problem in Java, and for this I'd like to use the Out-Of-Kilter algorithm included in GLPK. I saw there is a way to build the graph reading the information from a text file (glp_read_graph), however I wonder whether I can do it on the fly, using some routines that modify the graph.
I saw I can use for example glp_create_graph, glp_add_vertices, glp_add_arc. On the other hand, I can't find a way to create or modify the data associated with a vertex (demand) or an arc (capacity, cost). I had no success in searching either into the mailing list archives, or in the files included in the GLPK distribution (examples and documentation). Did I miss something?
Cheers,

--
Sylvain Fournier
Analista de Pesquisa Operacional