Re: [Help-glpk] What is the correct citation for MathProg, glpsol

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] What is the correct citation for MathProg, glpsol
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:45:39 +1200

Hello Rafael

To:           address@hidden
From:         Rafael Torres <address@hidden>
Date:         Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:57:15 -0500

> Dear glpk team support:
>
> I'm writing a report and I would like to know how to
> reference MathProg, glpsol and GLPK in the correct
> way , can you help me with this issue or can you tell
> me where can I look for it?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> Rafael Torres

These GLPK wikibook links might also be of interest:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Reviews_and_benchmarks#Independent_reviews
  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Literature#Official_GLPK_documentation

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Literature#Third-party_GLPK_papers_and_reports

Just curious as to your use of GLPK.  Indeed, if you
would like to add your usage as a project using GLPK to
the GLPK wikibook, I can help you write a couple of
sentences.  Just a thought.

with best wishes
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]