[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK NOT FUNCTIONING ON MY SYSTEM]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK NOT FUNCTIONING ON MY SYSTEM]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:49:20 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: ismaila salawu <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: GLPK NOT FUNCTIONING ON MY SYSTEM
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear sir/madam, am a student of operations research from Nigeria.First i
want to thank you for the free linear programing kit project.I download
it on my system (windows 7 operating sys) plus the corresponding sig
file but when i try to open it,a dialogue box pup up saying window
cannot open this file.what should i do? Where can i get the tutorial?.
Please advice. Ismail