Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: No Memory Available Error]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: No Memory Available Error]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:58:05 +0200

Hello Aly,

a 32bit application can not address more than 2**32 bytes (4GB).

You can use the task manager to analyze which application is using how much
memory.

Please, read
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/ODBC#Machine_architecture

I suggest you put your data into a SQL data base like MySQL and use the 64bit
version of GLPK.

Best regards

Xypron