Re: [Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet

From: Simon Sin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:17:43 +0800

Henri,
the part on Google SS that I found on the documentation part of MathP.org is good enough for me.
I'm not a CS major nor doing full time computing my whole life though I did produced a couple of working
programs (on PC/DOS machine).  some scripts taken from your testing case would be more than enough
to show how things work.  We can all cut-and-paste the codes and do the experiments.  I guess more of us
who spend our hours on the web would not expected to be spoon-fed.  Most of us probably could do more than
one language (natural language not programming language).  I can comfortably use Chinese and English and could
guess my way through German and French.  Russian and Arabic and Hindi is too symbolic for me that a translation
is important.  Wishing you having good quality times with your beautiful baby. Cheers  Simon.