[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK installation help]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK installation help]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:12:58 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: GLPK installation help
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 13:04:09 +0200

Hello,

I was trying to install GLPK 4.35 on my Ubuntu 12.05 LTS system but
couldn't succeed. I downloaded the sig file and ran the following
command:

sudo gpg --verify glpk-4.35.tar.gz.sig

But it showed public key requirements. So I ran the following command:

sudo gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 5981E818

But then it showed following error message:

gpg: WARNING: unsafe ownership on configuration file
`/home/shahab/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: external program calls are disabled due to unsafe options file
permissions
gpg: keyserver communications error: general error
gpg: keyserver receive failed: general error

In the conf file everything is commented. What should I do know? Your
help regarding this matter would me much appreciated.

Kind regards

Md Shahabuddin