[Help-glpk] Calculation of Time Used in Solution Parameters

From: Lê Văn Đức
Subject: [Help-glpk] Calculation of Time Used in Solution Parameters
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:24:38 +0900

Hi All,

I have run an integer linear programming written in GNU MathProg using GLPSOL. It has shown in parameters of solution that

Time Used: 0.2 secs

However, real time that program consumes to find the solution is much longer than Time Used.
What is difference in calculation of Time Used and Real Consuming Time?
Which time parameter I should use to show the running time that program used to find the solution?

Please help me to answer those questions. Thank so much!

Le Van Duc
PhD Student, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Ulsan, South Korea.
Tel: +82-10-6772-6013
Email: address@hidden