Re: [Help-glpk] reading GNU Math Prog .dat files through Rglpk

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] reading GNU Math Prog .dat files through Rglpk
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:31:15 +0100

Hello Stefan,

the GLPK help list received the mail copied below.

As the question is about Rglpk and not about GLPK I guess you should be
able to answer it.

The Rglpk_read_file function lacks correct error handling. Therefore the
whole R session will end if an error occurs in the GLPK library.

Please, use glp_error_hook() to define a hook function which will
gracefully handle errors.

I append an example code.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt