Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: About reading the relative mip gap from the glp_pr

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: About reading the relative mip gap from the glp_prob C struct]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 21:55:24 +0200

Hello Nathan,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to
the GLPK help list, cf.

The gap of the last solution can be gathered using a callback function.

You can find an example at
http://sourceforge.net/p/glpk-java/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/examples/java/GmplSwing.java

The graph in
http://a.fsdn.com/con/app/proj/glpk-java/screenshots/278301.jpg
shows how the gap changes from one integer solution to the next.
It is created with the data from the callback function.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt